This Scottish South East coast fishing village was once known as Coldingham Shore, in 1890 the village became St. Abbs. The new name taken from the rocky projection of land that juts out into the sea known as St. Abb’s Head – itself named after St. Aebbe.

The harbour at St. Abbs by John Bathgate is only one of a range of cards available from the now Skye based artist.

St_Abbs_by_Bathgate

John Bathgate Art + Cards | Bay Attic | St. Abbs Visitor Center